Sírkulo di Bida
Buy Your Own Circle(s) of Life to support the Healthcare in Curacao
Landhuis Bloemhof and the Ronald McDonald House Foundation invite you to buy one of our Circles of Life to support the Healthcare on the island.
Over 75 volunteers created more than 100 Sírkulo di Bida (Circles of Life) with discarded materials used in the medical world, as part of a series of workshops given by artist Michèle Russel-Capriles during her exhibition Ban Serio! These Circles are going on sale to raise funds for the Ronald McDonald House Foundation. This foundation is now helping out at the CMC by providing meals for personnel and staff who are working day and night, beyond the call of duty fighting Covid-19.
The Sírkulo di Bida workshops started out as a community art project. The original idea was to embellish the RMHC at CMC. Regretfully due to new regulations the project could not be completed as planned. Now the Circles will reach even more corners of the island and serve an urgent and beautiful cause.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN SIRKULO DI BIDA
Please scroll through our digital catalogue via this link to choose your favorite Sírkulo.
HOW TO ORDER
If you wish to purchase a circle, please
* Mail us via email@example.com
*Mention: the number of the circle(s) you would like to purchase and the page number
* Your full contact information (name, surname, address, phone number)
* We will send you an email back to confirm your purchase, with further instructions for payment
* Pick-up or delivery will be possible after the lockdown
* Overseas shipping available upon request
No circle, just donate?
* Make a transfer to MCB Bank 16831208 and clearly state: donation Sírkulo di Bida
The artist Michèle Russel-Capriles is willing to visit your home or office to make an art installation if you buy 5 or more circles and make an extra donation.